Building and managing the data center, installing network equipment, and cabling, and removing and installing hardware and software.
As data center requirements continue to grow, you will inevitably need to expand your data center to accommodate your increased storage and computing needs. so does the need for a comprehensive and efficient build-out process. The data center build-out process can be a daunting task, but with careful planning and execution, it can be a smooth and successful endeavor.
There are a few key elements to consider when planning a data center build-out:
- Capacity planning – It is important to have a good understanding of your future data center capacity needs. This will ensure that you build out enough space and have the proper infrastructure in place to support future growth
- Infrastructure – A data center build-out is not complete without a robust infrastructure. This includes everything from the power and cooling systems to the data center cabinets and racks
- Cabling – Cabling is a critical part of any data center build-out. Proper planning and execution of the cabling infrastructure will ensure a well-organized and efficient data center.
- Build out your data center in phases
- Testing – Before putting your data center into production
- Bandwidth- The data center network must be able to support the high bandwidth demands of the applications it hosts.
- Redundancy – The network must be designed for redundancy to ensure that there is no single point of failure.
- Scalability- The network must be able to scale as the data center grows.
- Security: The network must be secure to protect the data center from attacks.
- Manageability: The network must be easy to manage to keep the data center running smoothly.
The network infrastructure is the backbone of the data center and must be designed to meet the specific needs of the facility.
By taking the time and working with industry standards here at Network Sphere, we work with you at every step in your build-up.