Migration of data and equipment to your new site
As your business grows, so does your need for reliable network infrastructure. At some point, you will need to upgrade or move your network equipment to accommodate your expanding business. This can be a daunting task, but with proper planning and execution, it can be a relatively smooth process. with the Network Sphere, we will make sure that you can reliably transfer all of your equipment safely and securely to the new location.
There are a few things we keep in our mind when we planning a migration:
- We make a list of all the equipment that needs to be moved. This includes routers, switches, firewalls, etc.
- Properly label all equipment and cords. This will make it much easier to set up your equipment at your new location.
- Pack equipment in sturdy boxes that are well-padded to protect against damage during transport.
- We make sure to back up all data before the move so that you don’t lose any important information during the transition.
- Deter the new location of each piece of equipment. Will everything be in the same room? Or will some equipment need to be relocated to another office?
- We map out the new network layout. This will help us determine which cables need to be run and where they need to be connected.
With our services Moves Migrations, we provide a centralized platform for managing and tracking migration projects. our automated migration process has a powerful reporting tool that your organization can track and analyze migration project results.
Relocating your business is a big undertaking, let us work alongside your team to ensure a smooth transfer.